These beautiful Art Deco earrings are pure Mother of Pearl which have been carved into a simple scalloped fan shape.
The pearl has an incredible sheen and takes on a subtle glow when they catch the light. They are finished with gold or silver plated ear wires and are designed to hang just below the earlobe.
Here at Blove Jewelry, we source quality metals and use high-quality plating. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 925 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, please give them occasional breaks and keep them away from any moisture and creams.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with a soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- If your 925 Sterling Silver jewellery oxidises, you can easily get rid of the dark marks and tarnish with a polish cloth